Tuesday, March 22, 2005

What's with that??

I have been taking notice of something that is somewhat puzzling to me... I have noticed that a great number of the clients that I deal with on a day to day basis are exceedingly arrogant. I'm not sure why, but I have some theories. Mostly that small people want to feel big, and scared people want to make people think that they are in charge.

I have noticed that the more social rules these people break, the more arrogant they act; i.e., if they park facing the wrong way, they will absolutely disregard a whole slew of other boundaries as well.

When they are arrogant toward me, I simply smile and compliment them, or I just don't address it at all.

I'm not particularly bent out of shape over the whole arrogance thing, I just dont really understand what benefit it derives in the long run... it would seem that people would simply avoid you, or work around you if you insist on showing your ass all the time.

Elysia came home and gave me a present. She ordered this T-Shirt on line for me at T-Shirt Hell



My Present... Posted by Hello



One last thing... For those of you who do not have east asian font support or a global or korean IME on your computers; It has occurred to me that my hangul typing will appear as a series of strange characters (much like myself, I suppose...). It's supposed to be hangul, but, if you don't speak korean, I don't suppose it much matters to you in any case.... just wanted to clear the mix-up. I will refrain from typing any further korean unless the mood takes me (it is my blog, after all... I can do whatever I want!!)

I'm off for a walk with the girl...

No comments: