Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Back on Track

I am somewhat relieved that the whole court thing is past and that it worked out well. I still have a great deal of money to come up with if I ever want to completely get past this thing, but at least I am now able to keep up with the current obligation.

I am actually looking forward to going to work. I suppose the other choice helped me to appreciate the mundane a little better.

I trust that the general stress level in the household can settle down a little bit now. We have both been going through it since the holidays. Its time we are able to relax and just be.

I am so looking forward to the nicer weather. I want to be able to sit in the garden and drink a cup of tea and just be.

Speaking of which; If I don't get my ass to work, I'm going to just be in a jam.

So, I am happy to be here and to have this issue off my back.

No comments: