Thursday, March 10, 2005

Take Out, Eat In

When Elysia got home from work last night, she gave me a card and present. The card basically said that whatever happens, wherever we go, whatever we do... I only ever need look beside me, and she will always be right there by my side. She's great!! After the gift giving (she gave me a great book), we snarked out to a local Chinese food restaurant and ordered some take out, picked up a few movies from the video store, and breeped on home to watch movies and eat some chow. Since we were both woefully behind on watching TV, neither of us had ever seen '24', and after hearing everyone raving about it, we decided that we wanted to see it from the beginning, so we got season 1 on DVD and watched the first four episodes back-to-back. It was great!!

We headed up for the night, and Elysia took some time to blog and catch up on some reading on some of her favorite blogs. I just caught up on some reading, but I fell asleep.

I was awakened by warm soft full round wonderful breasts in my face. I have decided that this is just about one of my favorite ways to be woken up. (She has two or three others that are just as wonderful!). Not only was I awake as a result, but I was very much up!! What followed was just about the most fantastic, caramelly, delicious lovemaking that I have ever experienced. That woman just about turned me inside out!

I have this sort of odd (as if this is the only odd thing about me.. yikes) thing; I will fall asleep, sleep for maybe 10 or 20 minutes, and wake up insanely horny... I mean animal grunting "where-do-you-think-you're-going?-you-had-better-get-the-hell-over-
here-because-you-are-getting-fucked-right-now" horny. I'm not sure where it comes from. I don't know if its good or bad. I know its a little weird, but... so am I. In any case, last night was sort of like that. When she woke me up, I was very much ready to go... it was FANTASTIC.

Has anybody else ever experienced this sleep for 10-20 minutes and wake up extremely horny phenomenon, or am I the only one?? (I have no way of knowing...)

I am a very passionate man in the calmest of times... when I wake up like that, Elysia is in for it!!

Today is also a very calm day... (I wonder why!), Elysia just popped in for a hug and a kiss... all deliciously naked and soft and warm and wonderful, then she headed back in for a little more snooze time. (Now I wish I had time to follow her in there... grrrrrrwl)

We feel like 'Us' again. It felt sort of stilted or one-step-removed, or something... for a little while. Now I feel as though we are stronger than before. I am grateful for that. The love I share with her is the treasure of my life... I only ever want to see it get stronger and better.
I feel a little ashamed that I reacted the way I did to the whole G thing. I should have been stronger in my mind, and in my heart, and let her have her space. I also feel that I am intelligent and intuitive (extremely intuitive...creepy intuitive) enough that I wouldn't have reacted that way unless I felt there was a reason... so I suppose it worked out the very best way that it could have under the circumstances.

I am still glowing inside from my baby's lovemaking. There is nothing like being made love to by a gorgeous knockout of a woman.... a strong, lusty, beautiful woman who loves you, and whose kisses melt your heart and make you ache for her.

I'm just about the luckiest man who ever lived, I think....

No comments: