Monday, March 07, 2005

Just a Day

Today was a typical Monday. Apparently, I will never be getting over this friggin' upper respiratory infection, or whatever it is... I'm just about tired of coughing my brains out.

Poor Elysia is getting sick again... she feels like total crap.

I more or less just cruised through the day today... it was a very peaceful, mindful, zenlike day for me.

I decided to update my photo in my profile. Now you can see Bear's face.. I no longer have the beard, but, that's still me!!

I am going to make this post short today... I am off to pamper a sick Elysia.

After reading over my long ranting post of a few days ago... it occurs to me that it may appear that I was being extremely judgemental, particularly with regard to WithLonging's situation as outlined on her blog. If so, I apologize. I would like to say that her situation hits so close to home regarding my own fears that I am apparently not able to view it with total equanimity, and instead project my own fears and feelings onto it.

I am not a judgemental person generally, and don't like it when others are judgemental of me.

If I came off the wrong way, I hope that it will be taken in the vein in which it was meant. No maliciousness or nastiness was meant.

I think I am unable at this point to stop from trying to convince the entire female world that if they are involved with a guy (who, in my mind would be as loving, kind, handsome, and generous as me, of course... it's my hypothetical situation, and we are always the star of our own movie...), that they should love him exclusively, extensively, fiercely, and everlastingly... (because all of the females, in my hypothetical situation would be my gorgeous, wonderful Elysia.. and that is what I want, so I am beating it into everybody like a big, knuckledragging lout...).

The reality is, my wife does love me... more than anything. I love her the same way, and everybody else's business is their own. It is wrong of me to foist my own views and opinions on anybody. I know this, but sometimes I am not so good at controlling my mouth (fingers?).

So. If I sounded like a big ass, and hurt anybody's feelings. Please forgive me??

My brain has been in turmoil for the past couple of months... I'm still trying to regain my equilibrium, I guess....

Things are looking up, but, it was a ride....

That's it. That's all.

Feel free to take it to email if I still am in need of flaming.

No comments: