Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Mindfulness

It has been a serene and quiet day for the most part. I finally received the lab request from the Doc's office via fax, so I left work, retrieved a sterile specimen cup from the lab, went home, spent a little while obtaining a specimen, and dropped it off at the lab. Very slightly awkward, but not as big of a deal as I imagined it would be. They say that I should get the results of the analysis by the beginning of next week at the latest. Then, lookout Elysia!!

I spent the day working on remaining 'mindful' and in the present moment. I can already feel the familiar sense of calm serenity descending over me. I like this feeling... its like an old friend. I can't help but wonder when, how, and why I ever drifted away from this practice. It makes my body smile.

I want to make this a short entry, as I have been a blog-hog over the past days, and Elysia hasnt' had a chance to get in any good computer time.

The world is incredibly beautful today... everything is so here and now!

No comments: