Sunday, February 27, 2005

My Best Day....



This was taken on my wedding day.... it was the very best day of my life. I believed that H was in love with me, heart and soul... and that there was no room in her heart for any other man...

I sort of feel that I will have to live in the shadow of another love from now on, ... but, if it has always been the case... then nothing has truly changed.

I am just happy that she does love me, and that she is married to me... and I think that I need to come to terms with the fact that this isn't "The Bear Show".

I love my wife.... I think that in a way, it's a good thing to be married to someone who has so much love in them....

... I still wish that I was the only star of the show... but, you can't always have it all your way.


Many Leaves, Same Tree,
Each Alone, All Together...
Make Spring Breezes Sing.


We are off to have breakfast and do some fun stuff together..... that's what we do!!

Wedding Rings.... Posted by Hello

No comments: