Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

I took H to see the doc today... she was feeling pretty crappy. When I got home from work, we exchanged cards, and I gave her some candies.... She deluged me with cards.... I'm more or less glowing right now...

There's nobody in all the universe like her.... I love her with all my heart.....

When she is feeling better... she is in deep trouble!! (evil smile!)

Off to cook up some dinner, I reckon....

Agus, Tá siúl agam buile aon póg ar an mo bhean chéile Aillín! Tá an-ghrá orm uirthi!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too. Thanks for the words of encouragement and the link on your blog. I'm sure everything will be fine btw the wife and yourself....its just a little bump in the road. You guys will get through it.

Natalya said...

Hey =)
Your blog is interesting!
Keep posting =)
Natalya
http://natalya-sucks.blogspot.com