Monday, February 14, 2005

It's all in your head...

Last night, I cooked Thai food (Thom gah gai and Pad Thai), and made a pot of Jasmine green tea with honey. H really liked everything. She's not feeling well at all... running a fever, coughing her brains out, and basically feeling like shit.
I also finally fixed the bloody hole in the wall that I've been staring at for who know's how long....
Today, I slept till about 1PM. I haven't slept in like that in a long time. Instead of feeling refreshed, I felt like sludge when I finally woke up.
Spent most of the day sitting around on my ass. I worked on a craft project for a while, then made a salad for us to eat for lunch. This was followed by even more sitting on my ass and finally I made some hot wings for dinner. I have to get back to the gym if I can ever finish coughing my own guts out.
Well.... at least she still finds me sexy.... I can't stop wondering if I am manufacturing this whole scenario in my head and torturing myself over nothing. On the other hand, I think of all the poor bastards that never suspected a thing until the floor dropped out on them.... why do things have to be so complicated, I wonder?? I just want to love my wife and have her love me... This is a two-person operation. Why does this turd have to be involved?? (It really pisses me off at times.... )
In any case... she contacted him. She wants to have him involved in her life. This is her choice. Is it because she is still in love with him? Is is just that she wants to see how he's making out?? They can't even have a normal friendship because he's married and doesn't want his wife to know that they are in contact.... which is pretty fucked up. This has sort of put a tarnish on the magic. I hope it will come back and be the way it was.... I don't play well with others, apparently....
I wish I knew what was right and what was wrong in this case... if such a thing even exists....

No comments: