Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Blogroll Banners

I was playing around with my page, and decided to make some banners for the folks on my blogroll... I basically used images from their pages so that I could preserve the feeling that the authors wanted to portray on their individual blogs... with the exception of Mona, who's banner I made from scratch using her avatar...

Firstly, if any of you hate the banner that I made to link to your blog, please let me know and I will remove it promptly...

If anyone wants to make a banner and send it to me here, and I will put them up. Please make them either 88 pixels wide by 25 pixels high, or, if they must be larger in order to be able to make out the image, 130 pixels wide by 36 pixels high.

For those of you for whom I did not make any banners, please do not be disheartened.. I didn't pick them in any particular order other than that I remembered that either they had a ready made image that I could adapt, or, that I wanted to try to make one using some element of their page... this is simply my creative instincts wanting to stretch thier legs... no worries!

No comments: