Saturday, April 09, 2005

Webcam Fun...

I had to work from 7AM this morning until 1PM (I truly despise working on Saturday...), but, that's the deal so I have to do it every other Saturday.

While I was at work, Elysia went on a cleaning rampage and completely cleaned NASA (our computer room... dubbed NASA by my brother-in-law because all of the monitors and everything looked like the NASA control room in his opinion. It has been NASA ever since).

I couldn't believe how great of a job she did (I should know... she does a fantastic job at everything she does.. she's the greatest!).

I was looking around at everything in it's new clean and orderly configuration and came across a webcam that a friend gave to us, and which I never got around to installing. (I actually forgot we had it, to be honest). I decided to install it and play with it a bit.

I have it installed, but I still have to work out how to get a link to it on this page.

I am using this post to test my theory...



My New Webcam!


If there is nothing above this line, then, I flopped... and will have to go back to the drawing board.

In any case, its a gorgeous day today, and I want to be 'ag suil faoi an spéir'
(walking outside - lit: at my walking under the sky --- it's Gaelic, folks!)

Hopefully my webcam experiment will work, but my guess is that this isn't the way to go about it.

No comments: