Friday, June 16, 2006

What's Going On Here?

Lately, I have been noticing a sort of weird (though I can't figure out why this is weird to me... something tells me that it shouldn't be weird... but; it is nonetheless...) trend that has begun to take effect;

People are falling over themselves in order to be nice to me


It isn't just a few people... it's literally everybody that I come into contact with..

.. this is sort of spooky... they are all conspiring to kill me, and this is the portion of the nefarious plan where they are encouraging me to let down my guard...

Seriously, though... it's actually sort of cool. I have no explanation... I wouldn't even know where to begin trying to unravel this mystery...

Instead, I will simply enjoy it.

Until they cut my head off... or something...

What's going on here, anyway?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is how people treat "special"
individuals who have chose a path different to theirs.

Anonymous said...

hello-your story about your grandmother from april 28th is wonderful! she sounds like she was an amazing person-you must miss her terribly. it's good you have so many vivd memories of her. the best to you on your new journey.

Séamas Poncán said...

It's how they treat 'special' people who ride the short bus, too.

Happy solstice. Check out http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap060621.html