Friday, October 14, 2005

Irksome, Verminous Problem with Comment Windows...

Just a quick post to advise those of you who have left comments, either Blogger comments or Haloscan comments... I have lately been experiencing a tech problem with the pop-up windows not opening, so I cannot access the bloody comments in order to reply.

I have the sites on my 'allow' list, and I have checked everything else that I can think of. I am working with the Blogger techies, as well as the Tech folks over at Mozilla. Hopefully I can work it out.

I have no idea what is causing this, but it is vexing the crap out of me.

As most of you probably know, I try to answer each and every one of you when you leave comments for me. Please understand that I am not ignoring you.

As soon as I can figure out what the problem is, I will fix it.

If anyone needs to contact me, email would be best right now here is my email address for that pupose, should anybody feel the need:

Bear_Tracks_2_Nowhere@Hotmail.Com

I will be gone for the weekend, but should be back in full-swing by Monday.

If anybody has experienced this problem, and thinks that they may have a clue as to what is causing this, feel free to let me know. I think it is a problem with the browser (Firefox 1.0.7) personally, but can't quite figure out what that might be, or how to address it. [GRRRACH!! SNORT!!!]

Take Care,

Bear

:-/

2 comments:

Nemeria said...

Hey Bear,

Just want to let you know that now I can't see anything on the Right side of your blog - profile, links, etc. I don't know if this is an issue with my browser or what. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Hope you got a chance to dry out this weekend! I sure enjoyed seeing the sun again - almost forgot what it looked like!

Nemeria

Bear said...

Nemeria,

The right side is there right now. I have noticed at times that when I view the page in Internet Explorer, that the sidebar is placed at the very bottom of the page, which is incredibly bizarre, but, there it is...

I don't like sitting in one place all day long, and, apparently, neither does my sidebar. Once it finds whatever the heck it happens to be looking for, it'll be back... no worries!!

Thanx for the heads up, and for the comment!!

(I am proudly utilizing my sneaky workaround by typing the link into a new tab and opening it there... which allows me to answer comments... albeit very slowly and painstakingly.... I only wish it worked for haloscan.. which it unfortunately does not! Rats!)

Take Care,

Bear