Monday, April 30, 2007

... and Don't Operate any Heavy Machinery..


Today is one of those strange days where it is my intention to get some things done, but the world keeps preventing me from doing so in various ways...

Perhaps I should get the message and just take it easy for today...

It seems as though the powers that be do not want me to interact with others, handle money, drive, operate or be near sources of heat and/or fire, be responsible for the care of others, utilize sharp implements, be near sources of electrical, combustible, steam, or any other form of energy or power, make decisions of any sort... or operate heavy machinery.

I think it may be okay to sit on a bench, providing there are no large bodies of water nearby.. or perhaps to stare at a blank wall and drool..

... its just one of those days.

But, the sun is shining, it is warm, the daffodils, tulips, squill, and pansies are blooming... and I have the day off.

So, I suppose I should get busy being not so busy... before I break something or hurt myself.

I'm certainly not going to accomplish much today, it seems...

Come to think of it, it sounds kinda nice!

No comments: