Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Wife Kicks Ass!

Marcheline took a week of vacation from work and built us a gorgeous brick patio! She scrounged free brick, planned the whole thing, and built it from scratch!

I am absolutely amazed!

There couldn't have been a better time, coming as it does right after the loss of the trees....

Bop on over to her blog for pics, and for her take on DIY patio building...

I can already see sunny Sunday mornings, barbeques, and summer afternoons spent on our patio... in my mind, I see pots of flowers, tiki torches, and all sorts of cool stuff all around...

Thank you so much, Marcheline/Elysia... for all of your hard work. I really appreciate everything that you do...

3 comments:

Séamas Poncán said...

Man, your wife is built like a bricklayer!

Cool.

Marcheline said...

HAH! Very funny, Seamas - you're a pip! I'll have to come back to class sometime and heckle you.

8-)

- The Bricklayer

scribe said...

It's all true! She does kick ass!

(Why on earth am I now thinking of some kind of dirty limeric about the Bear who Lays the Bricklayer? Oh yea, cos I'm a pervert. Well, that's sorted then. Heh heh.)