Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Milestone.. and a New Beginning


For the past six years or so, we have been living (and suffering enormously) under a burden that was of such a personal/financial nature that neither of us has ever blogged about it....

As of yesterday, that burden has been lifted, the impediments have been removed, and the obstacles have been negotiated.

After six long years of toil, struggle, and difficulty we have managed to get past what seemed for so long like an absolutely insurmountable problem.

We don't make much money, and, to be honest, we really don't have all that much... but, although this sounds like a whine or complaint; it isn't. What we now *do* have, that many, many others do not, is peace of mind!!

We are now standing on the threshold of a new phase in our lives. We have hope for the future that, until now, we realistically could not have dreamed of...

It may not be the best set of circumstances that anybody could have ever dreamed up, since financially we are still struggling quite a bit, and most likely will be for a good while... but, considering how things have been up until yesterday, I am absolutely thrilled!!

I feel as though a tremendous weight has been lifted off of my shoulders, and I can breathe again!!

Breathing is pretty cool!

I'm happy... now, instead of having to concentrate on busting my tail simply to get to square 1, I can actually look to working for some type of a future for us!!

The important part of this whole post is that we can now move forward without a constant nagging dread all the bloody time.


None of this would have been possible without the constant, unflagging efforts, hard work, and dedication of my wife.... I really don't know where I would be without her.

She is my heart, and my soul, and I am truly the luckiest man alive to be loved by her and to wake up each morning beside her....

Thank you, God.

1 comment:

Marcheline said...

You ROCK, husband mine.

It's nice to know I can come to your blog any time I need my head inflated to the proper psi.

Right back atcha, baybee!

- M