Thursday, March 02, 2006

Bear's First Podcast

#01 Bear Tracks
Posted: 02:19PM Thursday, March 02, 2006

This is my very first Podcast. I don't plan on publishing a podcast for every post. It will most likely remain a thing to do now and again when the mood takes me, or when I have something to say that is better expressed via this media. This is a fairly long podcast, since I had no idea what I was doing when I took on this project. It has turned out to be a little longer than I had originally planned, but I am still learning and will work all of the kinks out over time, I suppose. In this podcast, I interview Marcheline of "Mental Meatloaf" (http://www.mrssplapthing.blogspot.com). We discuss a number of things, principally her blog, blogging in general, as well as other random topics that came into my feeble mind during the interview. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy listening. I will keep the rest of my podcasts a great deal shorter... I promise!

You can see my podcast page by clicking here

Bear



Click to Listen!

4 comments:

SVN, prn said...

Wow, how cool was that!!!

Ok, not that you asked, but a few thoughts....

When I clicked on the podcast link it read 38 minutes. I was like, holy crap, who has time for THAT?!... BUT I started to listen and it was awesome listening to your two voices. I now feel like I have gotten to know you both a bit better. Also, it ended up being only about 24 minutes. Which I listened to while reading other blogs (I am a GREAT multi-tasker)..there isn't a quiz after is there? :0)

Lastly, it was amusing thinking that Bear was interviewing Marcheline knowing fill well that he probably knew the answers to most of the questions but in the end VERY WELL DONE!! He asked many of the questions I would have wanted to ask her myself. Also, the 10 questions, in Actor Studio style were perfect! Bravo.

You two are a kick in the pants! Now I can picture future posts by M with her lovely long island accent ..hehe

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Damn. I tried, but I'm still plugging my computer into my phone and it just bufferred forever. Then, I'd get a few snatches of talk and another big gap. So I gave up.

I guess I'm forced to wait until you two hit satellite radio or something! Or I join the 21st Century.

Sally

Anonymous said...

I love your laugh. =)

Bear said...

SVN/PRN: I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I am of the opinion that except for you, and perhaps one other person.. the thing tanked pretty badly.

I tried to interview in such a fashion that listeners would be able to hear some interesting answers to some things that they may have wondered about... essentially, I asked the types of questions that I would ask of many of my favorite bloggers...

Judging by the traffic, it would appear that not many people could care less...

Oh well, they can't all be winners!

============================

Anonymous 031137 (Sally) - My apologies... the file is way to large to listen to if you have a dialup. I am still in the learning curve here... I cut it down by quite a bit, and it took me forever to upload (I also have a dialup connection...)

I promise I will do my very best to make any future podcasts/audio posts shorter and quicker for my fellow dial-up folks to download.

======================

Jessica,

I laugh a hell of of a lot, so I am glad to hear that the sound of it isn't like fingernails on a blackboard...


To all,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me your comments. I always, always, always appreciate them.

Take Care,

Bear



.