Thursday, November 03, 2005

Jumping Through My Ass!

For some reason, it has gotten absolutely crazy at work. I am running my ass off from the moment I arrive, and am not able to get out of there until about thirty minutes after I supposedly am done for the day... We don't have time to eat, or time to go to the bathroom... it's insane.

You can tell that folks are getting burned out, because instead of the usual constant banter and ceaseless insults, jibes, and antagonisms; everyone is eerily quiet.

Nothing much to do but to deal with it...

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I still live and breathe, and that I am still an active (active??) blogger... I am just shot when I walk in the door, and am basically drooling in my food and falling asleep... (I know how to paint an attractive image, do I not??)

Hopefully, we will find a way to better deal with the huge (HUGE) increase in business... until that time, we are simply moving at lighting speed!! (We aren't getting anywhere, mind you.. but we're making very good time!)

Tonight is Celtic Studies, where we study the Gaelic language, history, customs, and all that sort of stuff... and all in Gaeilge!!

'Is Fearr Gaeilge Bhriste NĂ¡ Bearla Cliste!!'

(Better Broken Irish than Clever English!)

I'm off to do some household chores, and get ready to hit the road again.

2 comments:

SVN, prn said...

Keep your chin up Bear...

We used to make a joke when I worked as a Nurse Assistant that the only way we could go to the bathroom was to slap an incontinent brief (like a Depends) on ourselves. Yes, use Nurses have a odd humor. You should hear the lunch room banter.

Jenn said...

Feasgar math!

Clan of Mackintosh here!! I saw the Scottish flag on your blog. Very cool! I've traced my family genealogy back to Scotland in 1160 AD...even have photos of the Mackintosh land and Moy Castle. Other side of the family is Welsh.

Lots of tempers in our family. LOL!