Thursday, May 12, 2005

If You Ever Want to Have a Little Fun...

If you should ever find yourself with a little time on your hands and
nothing to do, and if you are in need of a little entertainment, I have
just the suggestion for you....

Change the gasket on your refrigerator door.

Trust me on this.

This simple activity will provide you with at least an hour of unending
fun and enjoyment. Its especially fun if you have never done this
before, and have never once seen it done.

As a side benefit, you will undoubtedly discover, as I did, what a
rounded and amazing vocabulary you have.

In any case, its much more fun than being stabbed in the eye with a sharpened stick or slapped across the belly with a wet sea bass.

Try it! You'll like it!

7 comments:

Mona Buonanotte said...

A wet sea bass on the belly sounds like new, interesting foreplay to me.... Hmmm....

Bear said...

It does have a certain appeal... And I haven't even mentioned the herring yet!!

Mona Buonanotte said...

You little devil...teasing me with fish metaphores...! "I've got a nice lovely fresh cuttlefish for you!"

Bear said...

Cuttlefish is it!?!? Holy Mackerel!!

Mona Buonanotte said...

I like to Perch on my lovers knee and grab his Pike...just for the Halibut.

Ooh, next thing you know, I'll be repeating that joke about the functionality of a woman's naval....

Bear said...

Just for the Halibut!! Ha! Alright... THAT is fucking funny! Tee-Hee!





... Just for the halibut!! Get the fuck outta here!!


ha-ha-hee-hee!!!

Mona Buonanotte said...

Oh Cod, I thought I Smelt something....

Okay, okay, reeeeally stopping now. Stopping...NOW!

*Fin*