Friday, October 26, 2007

Bear's Haints

In answer to my wife's post; "Marcheline's Haints", I have decided to post a few of the pics that I took on our spooky little Graveyard Jaunt; Some have been played about with, most have not... I'll leave it up to you pick-out the 'messed about' ones from the virgins. (Always a positive thing to have a few virgins to mess about with, I always say...) (Well... this is actually the first time I have ever said that... but, I'll make a point of saying it from here on out.. Scout's Honor!!)

"Lines and Shadows"


"Endless Solitude"


"Spooky Steeple"


"A Wave From the Grave! - (Hey! That's Me!)"


"Dead, and Lichen it!"


"Tomb it May Concern..."


"A Pillar of the (Dead) Community"


"Obelisk"


"We 'Spectre' 'Round These Parts Here Pretty Soon! "


"City of the Dead"


"Shadows... and Shades"


"Grave Thoughts"


"Haunted Tree"


"The End of Days Comes for Us All..Eventually"



Well, folks... there ya have it. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Marcheline said...

I love your pictures - but not as much as I love your FACE!

- M

kimmyk said...

I love the photos!
I think cemeteries are some of the most beautiful places....very cool!