Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Flow...

Lately I have simply been going along with the ebb and flow of my life..

I am working quite a bit, but I have managed to find a way to simply move through the day without contention or aggravation of note.

I get my work done, and move through the day as though I am a creature of air.. only gently disturbing those around me..

My studies are progressing, and I am doing fairly well at them. This makes me happy, because I love to learn, and I am learning a great deal.

I fall off the wagon periodically with the fitness plan, but I just dust myself off, and get back with the program.. in the long run, I am seeing progress.

My spirit is growing and soaring, and my heart sings and pulses with life.

I am content, and happy to spend my days at my beautiful wife's side, and to share my life with her as the days pass and the wheel of the year turns.

To the powers that be I can only offer profound thanks for this life of beauty and harmony that I have been given....